Etiquette for Clients
Salon DeJa'Ris Service prices DO NOT include the cost of hair.
At Salon DeJa’Ris, we want your salon experience to be as enjoyable as possible. In order to expedite your service, we ask that our clients arrive on time. We will do our best to ensure that your appointment begins on time and is completed in a timely fashion.
- In the event you have to cancel your appointment, please call to reschedule 48 hour in advance.
- A 15 minute grace period will be given for appointments. After 20 minutes, your deposit is lost. Any appointments over 30 minutes late, you should call to confirm if your appointment is still available or need to be rescheduled.
- If you do not call, and do not arrive for your appointment, it will be considered a “No Show” and your deposit will not be refunded.
2.) Timely Fashion
- Beauty Takes Time
- Don’t rush services, if you don’t want a rush job
- Let your stylist know how much time you have available
- If you desire a certain style, please bring a visual
- Please refrain from the usage of profanity and entering Salon DeJa’Ris smelling like marijuana.
3.) Issues & Concerns
- Salon DeJa'Ris is not responsible for sensitive scalp, tenderness abrasions or sores due to braids or the weaving process.
- Salon DeJa'Ris must be notified about complaints/concerns at the time of service or within 24 hours after your service is completed.
- We are not responsible for any upkeep of hair purchased, in or outside our salon. You must maintain your hair in order to get the longest wear.
- We are not responsible for hair loss or hair breakage from weaves removed outside of Salon DeJa'Ris. We recommend that you utilize our professional staff for this service.
- We also are not responsible for hair loss or hair breakage from weaves installed here on any client with dry or damage hair with refusal of our LUX Treatment when recommended.
- Salon DeJa’Ris is not responsible for any type of hair damage or loss done to your hair that the operator does not recommend.
4.) Service Matters
- We work with an express weaving technique (double tracking) for some of our services. Please confirm the weaving technique of your style of choice upon selection.
- If you are not purchasing hair from Salon DeJa'Ris/Celebrity Hair Company, you must bring two packs of hair. There is an extra charge for using more than two packs of hair, for single-tracking, splitting tracks, using mixed color tracks, or reusing hair.
- To receive our salon pricing, your hair must be clean and blow-dried properly prior to installation services as instructed in posted video.
5.) Payments & Refunds
- There will be NO REFUNDS on services or Celebrity Hair Extensions.
- Prices are subject to change due to your request for add-ons during time of service.
- A $25 deposit must be made to book an appointment. All deposits are non-refundable. This fee is guaranteed and credited to your service.
- Clients leaving with braided hair must pay $25-$45 depending on type of installation service you requested.
- Payment will be collected at the time service is completed.
- No personal checks will be accepted. Cash always welcome.
- In the event that your credit card is declined, we require that your Driver’s license be copied or held, while you go to retrieve an alternate form of payment.
- Clients receiving third-party payments must pay in advance.
- Third-party payment made over the phone, will be required to complete our consent form.
- Only one promotional offer can be used at each visit.
6.) Children & Guest
- Due to heavy client volume, we ask that our waiting area be reserved for those waiting for service. No extra guest.
- Children and men are not allowed unless they are being serviced. No pets allowed. We reserve our waiting area for clients. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult prior to service.
7.) Lost or Forgotten Items
- Salon DeJa'Ris is not responsible for lost or stolen items or items left in our salon during your appointment with us. We ask that the clients keep up with their personal belongings. In case of left behind items, we will keep your items for three days, and if not claimed, the items will be donated to a charity of our choice.
8.) Help Keep our Salon clean
- Please clean up behind yourself
9.) Only use your cell phone when necessary
- It is rude during service to spend time making calls and text messaging because this will interfere with the stylist work because of the constant movement.
10.) We accept all major credit cards
- Discover & American Express will be a flat additional convenience fee of $15.00.
- Taxes and/or Surcharges on all purchases will be included to your ticket at the time of checkout.
Salon DeJa’Ris reserves the right to refuse service to any client for improper conduct, tardiness, no shows or any other situation we deem inappropriate.
We love our clients and customers. Help us keep it cute and classy!
*Customers who are not willing to accept our salon policy will not be serviced.
The Customer Experience Helping Us to Serve You